English Courses from 2 to 40 weeks with different level of intensity. At inlingua Vancouver there are 10 levels, from Beginner to Advanced. You will speak English from your first lesson and you will improve all your skills in any short or long course.
Full Time English Courses in General English include speaking lessons in the morning followed by a wide range of Elective English Lessons to improve specific language skills or learn about specific topics. Other full time courses are our Business English course and our Test Preparation Courses which will ready you for official English tests like Cambridge FCE, Cambridge CAE, TOEFL iBT and IELTS.
Part Time English Courses are less intensive schedule but still includes an excellent selection of courses to improve general and particular English skills.
+ [ Show Lessons ]
– [ Hide Lessons ]
Lessons per week
|9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (noon)||1:00 PM – 2:30 PM||2:40 PM – 3:25 / 4:00 PM|
|Part Time||20 lessons||Semi Intensive English course AM
||Semi Intensive English course PM
|Full Time||30 lessons||Intensive English course
|40 lessons||Super Intensive English course
|35 lessons||ACP-Accelerated Communication Program
|30 lessons||TOEFL iBT Preparation course or IELTS Preparation course||Specialized English|
|Business English course|
|Cambridge FCE Preparation course|
|Cambridge CAE or Cambridge PET|
Full Time English Courses
Full-time English courses at inlingua Vancouver include 30 lessons or 40 lessons per week. Full-time English courses will include inlingua speaking lessons in the morning and one or two elective lessons like grammar, business, listening, pronunciation, semi private lessons and more in the afternoon. They can also include One to One lessons like our ACP-Accelerated Communication Program.
- Intensive English course – 30 group lessons per week (average group size 10 to 12 students). Lessons are from 9 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Super Intensive English course – 40 group lessons per week (includes 10 semi private lessons). Lessons are from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Accelerated Communication Program – 35 lessons per week (includes 5 one on one lessons). Lessons are from 9 AM to 3:25 PM.
We also offer full-time specialized English courses. Some students need to prepare for official English language tests and courses to enter university or advance their career. inlingua Vancouver offers test preparation courses for some of the major official tests. The average group size is 10 to 12 students. The maximum number per class is 15. Lessons are from 9 AM to 2:30 PM.
- IELTS Preparation Course – Academic preparation for the IELTS test – 30 lessons per week
- TOEFL iBT Preparation course – TOEFL internet Based Test - 30 lessons per week
- Cambridge FCE Preparation course – Cambridge First Certificate in English – 30 lessons per week
- Cambridge CAE Preparation course – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English – 30 lessons per week
- Cambridge PET Preparation course – Cambridge Preliminary English Test – 30 lessons per week
- Business English course – Learn business vocabulary, expressions and English for business situations – 30 lessons per week
Part time English courses
Part-time English courses at inlingua Vancouver include 20 lessons per week. Part-time English courses are in the morning or in the afternoon for students who want to improve their English language skills: Speaking, listening, pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing and vocabulary. The average group size is 10 to 12 students. The maximum number per class is 15.
- Semi-Intensive English course AM – 20 lessons per week, from 9 AM to 12 PM
- Semi-Intensive English course PM – 20 lessons per week , from 1 PM to 4 PM
Study and Work Programs
inlingua offers several types of Study and Work Programs: Professional internships (paid/unpaid), Casual work (city/resorts) and Farmstay programs. All these programs consist of two components: studying at inlingua Vancouver first and then participating in the work placement.